Tuesday, April 19, 2011

bla...

So .. I don't feel that good.  My breathing isn't terrible, but it's not great.  And I'm so tired... and just so bla.. The biggest struggle is waking up.  I don't want to.  I just want to like sleep and relax all day.  I hate waking up knowing I have therapy and lots of coughing in front of me.  I don't cough when I sleep .. and it's so nice.. but as soon as I wake up, the coughing starts.  Bla.. But God is nice through it.  He lets me complain to Him even though I have so much to be praising Him for!  I know He's sad with me, and it's comforting to think that He's stinking around for all of this --- my complaints, bad moods, laziness, coughing, everything.  AND yesterday He got the AMC Loews on RT 1 to donate popcorn to the Easter Egg-Strav!  Thank You God!  Well... that's basically it for now.  I'm doing treatments now.  Once I'm awake my mood is a little better.. but it's just getting to be awake that's hard, I guess.  Praise God nonetheless.

I have a comforting friend through everything because God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment