Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just this morning

Good morning - this is Emily Gorsky reporting from the hospital with local weather and updates.  This morning's report is brought to you by God, The Almighty Creator. 

So just incase that wasn't as amusing for you as it was for me -- keep in mind i'm on oxygen and bear with me :P haha i actually did want to say something about weather and updates though.  It is SO foggy!  I woke up this morning thinking I was confused because my window was just white -- I thought I wasn't seeing clearly but I was -- it was so foggy it blurred everything out!  Crazy! 

But anyway, I am feeling better this morning! I will try to type a full update now about the past few days but I don't have time to right now but I'll try to type it after my therapy depending on how tired I am -- whenever it is, it'll get done because I have to tell you how great Jesus is! Psalm 145:6 "Your awe-inspiring deeds will be on every tongue; I will proclaim your greatness."

So here's the basics -- I'm down to 3 liters of oxygen  -- was able to go down to 2 for a little while last night  but then brought back up to 3 for when I went to sleep and because it wasn't steadily over 91 at 2 liters.  I did NOT wake up struggling to breathe today -- sooo nice to wake up nicely!  AND I'm in a really good mood !   Just fyi - me waking up in a good mood is surprising for when I'm feeling my best! hahah so I know my mood will fluctuate because the therapies reallyyyy tire me out and we're doing them 3 times a day but I woke up a little earlier than I had to today, and I just layed in bed and talked with God -- and it was soo nice.  So there's no doubt in my mind that he's helping me focus on him and maintain the right attitude/mood.  That's it so far!  I'll write more later hopefully!  Thank you for the prayers!  Keep 'em coming !  -- and don't forget to pray for my mom -- she stays with me all day AND night -- sleeping on either a cot or a really uncomfy chair -- and she does the majority of my therapy which is just as taxing on her!  Thanks everyone!

I woke up to a much needed, much refreshing, early morning chat with my God because God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment