Tuesday, May 3, 2011

blaaa.

another late night -- or should I say early monring -- blog.  I don't mean to sound complainy -- but frankly today stunk.  Had stuff on my mind all day.. didn't do much.. slept.. ate.. read some Bible.. watched TV and a movie.. tried to get into bed earlier-- but haven't been able to sleep and now my blood sugars going low so I have to stay up .. blaaa don't feel good. and I feel bad that I'm so .. weary.  Like my previous post said -- I should be rejoicing!  But I'm just too.. tired and bla.  Thankfully God is a God who will stay with me through my bad moods.  I love that song that says "I will be here when you feel like being quiet."  It's so true .. Thank Jesus that we can just curl up in Him even when we are complaining and not giving Him the praise He so deserves -- He still calls us to Him and wraps us in His arms.  "I'm restless, til I rest in You, O God" -- Audrey Assad, Restless.

I can curl up and cry to my Saviour because God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment