Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My breath of life

So I know I haven't given details about my first trip to be evaluated for lung transplant.. and I'm not going to yet.  To be frank, I just .. can't handle it yet.  I'm trying to avoid this as long as possible haha and I get a little emotional thinking/talking about it.  So... praying that this round of IVS really helped, and that I don't fall into my typical pattern of digression !  BUT in the meantime.. I just HAD to share how awesome God is haha not that I could share that if I wanted to because he's too great for me to even understand.. but I like when you get snippets of his glory :]

My last blog talked about how Jesus always one ups me.  And how my lung function was 31% - Praise God!  Well, a few days ago my friend Vanessa sent me this link (thanks Ness!) http://www.vic.australis.com.au/hazz/number031.html  --- read that ! haha I don't want to give away what it says, but I have to share some of it -- it talks about how God is always 1 more than perfect.  In fact, the word for The Almighty in Hebrew is "El".  And it's numerical value is 31.  So in short (even though I still urge you to read that short link) The Almight is 31, my lung function is 31.  Talk about The Almighty being my breath!! How cool is God!

The Almighty is the breath in my lungs because God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment