Monday, February 7, 2011

The First Post!

Have you ever been through something rough, but it had an amazing outcome?  Yet, when you went to share the story, it wasn't quite up to par.. you couldn't quite express it's impact, or you exagerrated the happenings...  My life is a story I want to share.  I want to type out the heaviness of my burdens so that you can see the strength of my God.  I'll go day by day so that it won't be an exagerrated memory, but it won't be lacking truth.  I don't want to write (er..technically type :P) too long of a blog because I'm hoping for people to actually read it.. soooo.. I guess I'll just do little excerpts each day, or try to at least.  If you're reading this, keep coming back to read more - who knows what God has planned.  One thing is for sure though, He does have something planned.  "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 

I have a hope and a future because God is love.

1 comment:

  1. Em, you amaze me...so proud to be your sister...praying hard for you and love you so much!

    ReplyDelete