Sunday, February 13, 2011

Oh, Hi Ohio.

I'm in Ohio!  I apologize that I haven't posted the past few days.  So a quick fill in -- My job was so nice and had a going away party for me -- such a nice blessing!  Other than that, basically I got ready for Ohio and had some great visits with great friends!  Today I woke up and my grandma had called me to say goodbye which was really sweet.  Then this morning, unfortunately, I was coughing up blood but God sustains!  I packed and hung out with my fam and AJ which was also a huge blessing and then hit the road!  God is so nice, too, because it's a long ride but I've really been wanting to read this Nicholas Sparks book and I haven't had time to just sit down and read.  I've only been able to read little sections at different times, so today I got to read multiple chapters in a row!  Oh! And we get to stay at a hotel tonight!  I love hotels!  Anddddd.. we ate at cracker barrel!  I love how God fills up everything with things that we love!  And get this.. I'm coughing a lot.  And the cracker barrel was kinda packed so we didn't expect to get close parking, and we didn't bring my little handicap thing so I was bracing myself to cough even more from walking, but just as we pull up a car parked RIGHT in front of the restaurant pulls out, and we got their spot.  Just reminds that even though I think I'm in control or something, Jesus has already taken care of every minor detail -- even the ones as small as a parking space <3  He's so sweet to me <3

My Jesus handcrafts every detail for my good because God is love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Em. Wanted to tell you I love you. I am praying for you and also many friends here go to the St. Barts church. You are on their prayer list and also the Baptist church here in town. Lots of people praying.

    I love you so very much.

    I just know all will work out just great for you. God is AWESOME!

    Love you~Onion~

    ReplyDelete