Friday, February 18, 2011

recovery

So last night I started to feel the recovery... It's like I have a really really bad head cold and I'm coughing a lot (which is good cause it's a productive cough, but bad cause it really tires me out).  I slept about 4 hours ish last night broken up and it doesn't feel as easy to breathe anymore.  Please pray that this goes away like yester-now haha and that the upcoming procedure (we're not sure if it's Monday or Tuesday) will be easyyyy.  They just have to go in and check that the plug isn't regrowing, and make sure everything's ok in there.  But there's still a long road ahead because of the damage in my lungs, and I'm going to need to do more therapy, more extensively.  So please pray about that.  On the bright side I get to try and exercise, which I LOVE!  There are treadmills at the hotel we're staying at, and so today I'm going to try to walk on one for a little while.  Can't wait!  The only problem is the coughing/head cold thing.  But nonetheless, God is faithful and will use even that.  Thanks for the prayers!

I will recover because God is love.

2 comments:

  1. We are praying for thanksgiving for God has healed you already. Hang in there Emily, we are here for you praying and standing firm on God's Word that by His stripes you are healed. We had a wonderful service today, Ptr. John and the rest of the congregation prayed for your quick recovery. Nothing is impossible to God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're ALL praying for you and yours. Good to hear you're recovering and I hope to see all of you soon. Take care and we're still praying.

    ReplyDelete